Get to know our treatments – hifu – body treatment
HIFU - reduction of fat tissue
Hifu is a non-invasive treatment that uses special transducers and a highly concentrated ultrasound wave to reduce fat tissue and thicken and firm sagging skin. Hifu causes controlled and selective thermal injuries, causing an intensive process of fat cell reduction and stimulation of collagen fibers and elastin.
How does HIFU work - fat tissue reduction?
The treatment uses an advanced device emitting a highly concentrated ultrasonic wave, which during the procedure causes controlled and selective thermal injuries causing strong skin remodeling and elimination of fat tissue.
- the energy of the HIFU device reaches the superficial and deep layers of the skin, properly stimulates and rebuilds collagen fibers, and thus firms and thickens the skin of flaccid parts of the body,
- reaches the SMAS (fascio-muscular) layer, affects muscle tension, resulting in the elimination of the so-called pelicans in body parts such as the inner thighs
- reaches the layer of adipose tissue, eliminating fatty deposits from every area of the body.
effects of HIFU treatment - reduction of fat tissue
- firming flabby body parts
- skin thickening
- reducing the so-called pelicans
- reduction of fat tissue
- reconstruction and stimulation of collagen fibers
In order to increase the effects of reducing fat tissue and firming the body, it is recommended to use additional exercises and a balanced diet.
How many HIFU treatments do we recommend?
The treatment is non-invasive, it does not break the continuity of the epidermis and can be performed all year round. Depending on the case, we recommend a series of 3-4 treatments performed once a month. Hifu can be combined with other treatments, i.e. vacumshape, anti-cellulite iron, acoustic wave.
To choose the right treatment, schedule a free consultation with our cosmetologists.
Duration of treatment: approx. 60 minutes
HIFU Prolift - Price list
1 body part
2 body parts
3 body parts and more