Learn about our treatments
Laser hair removal in Gdynia
DepilacjaLaser treatment is an effective and safe method for permanent hair removal. The diode laser used in our beauty salon will not only allow you to forget about unwanted hair, but thanks to the method used, the entire procedure is painless. The convenient location of our beauty salon in the very center of Gdynia will allow you to easily reach it. Laser hair removal treatment will help each of us achieve smooth skin without the irritation and short-term effect of traditional razors.
We perform laser hair removal on the face, other parts of the body and intimate areas. The treatment is recommended for both women and men – among which it is becoming more and more popular.
How does laser hair removal work?
During laser hair removal, the Soprano Titanum diode laser is used and is equipped with a head that generates as many as 3 wavelength light beams: 755 nm, 810 nm, 1064 nm, which results in better results with light skin types and light hair. It is a combination of a diode, alexandrite and neodymium-yag laser. The SHR laser works by gradually heating the dermis, effectively damaging the hair follicles without damaging the surrounding tissue. Moving with the In-Motion™️ technique moves the head repeatedly over the treatment area ensuring full coverage, while the patented ICE PLUS technology ™️ cools the skin surface – preventing superficial burns and allowing for virtually painless yet highly effective epilation. In studies comparing SHR to other laser hair removal technologies, it was found that SHR causes significantly less pain and is more effective and causes fewer complications for dark skin types.
Passing safely through the layers of the dermis, the laser light is attracted to the pigment at the root of the hair where the heat from the laser is absorbed and destroys the hair and hair follicles at their base. Due to the fact that hair growth occurs cyclically, a series of sessions is required because it is impossible to capture and destroy each hair follicle in one treatment.
What parts of the body do we perform laser hair removal on?
Laser hair removal for both women and men can be effectively used on body areas such as:
- bikini area
- around the navel
How many laser hair removal treatments should be performed?
Permanent hair removal usually requires 6-8 treatments spaced 4-8 weeks apart to achieve between approximately 70-90% permanent hair reduction. The facial area reacts slower, so it requires about 10-15 sessions. Thicker, darker hair may respond more quickly. It is worth noting that dormant hair follicles can become active after years, so a booster treatment should be performed once a year.
laser hair removal effects
How to prepare for laser hair removal?
- shave the skin 12 – 48 hours before the procedure
- do not use waxes or depilatory creams (4 weeks before the procedure)
- the treatment cannot be performed on freshly tanned skin
- The treatment cannot be performed after spray tanning and self-tanning
- antibiotics, steroids and photosensitizing drugs cannot be used before the procedure
- do not use acids or strong peels in the place where the treatment is performed (the interval between the acid and the treatment should be at least 6 weeks)
- Do not use wax, depilatory cream or tweezers during the series
- you should avoid the sun 4 weeks before and after the treatment
- Tattoos and skin marks should be avoided during the procedure
- Redness or swelling may occur – then apply cold compresses
- avoid sun exposure 4 weeks after the treatment
- During the series, the skin should be shaved with a disposable razor
- do not use spray deodorant for 24 hours
- avoid sauna and hot baths for 24 hours
More information can be found in the customer card.
How often should laser hair removal be performed?
Legs and back should be done every 6-8 weeks, the rest of the body every 4-6 weeks, and the face every 4 weeks.
Duration of treatment: approx. 30 – 60 minutes
Mustache + beard
Bikini to the underwear line
Bikini beyond the underwear line
Calves with knees
Navel area and abdominal line